Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LITTLE GHOST in MY HOUSE

This is my niece that for a while live in my house
her mom was sick in hospital cause serious sickness

her dady was in location cause of work



My name is Faras .. I'm 2 ahalf year, born on november ..
regard to know you everyone .. cheers



hello aunty,,, i want to go too
follow you hangout ... come on bring me too ...


my strategy if see someone want to go and didnt want bring me
(crying expression .. bad strategy)

ugly aunty ,, i will tell grandma or pa that u wont bring me out
i'll remmember you aunty (ugly face of her when angry)

big eyes .. big body .. very chubby

try to climb the bed and jump

tried after climb the huge bed
take a rest for a while

hide and seek ... also ci luk ba

This little ghost always bothering sleep at night
like to hangout by car
very attractive girl
she is cute, chubby and nice girl

No comments: